Following our third community project in 2010, we significantly updated the presentation of the project’s experience in 2014. Take a look at this amazing collection of scraps, leftovers, and alternatives that participants created that year. Most of these have never been shown outside of our private forum. Enjoy, and check back again soon for more of our projects!
(1) (By Will G, aka “willg”) – Two unfinished, amazing steps! They were both only 80% done.
(2) (By Alan Juares, aka “Agent-Z”) – Two unfinished concepts.
(3) (By Kent Gruber, aka “whitepaws”/“kentagruber”) – An unfinished concept.
(4) (By Fredrik Lund, aka “Macilot”/“ShinyChrome”) – Two unfinished concepts.
(5) (By Meo Olivier Martreux, aka “meo”/“cooliographistyle”) – Three unfinished concepts. They were a bit off in terms art direction.
(6) (By Jon Fitzsimmons, aka “Fitz”) – Two unfinished concepts.
(7) (By Simon Ohm, aka “Godsilla”) – An unfinished sketch concept.
(8) (By Chris M Lawrence, aka “Gearhead”) – Drafts of an unfinished concept.
I hope you enjoyed taking a quick look into the past! If you enjoyed these images and notes, there are more of these on the way. I have collected and curated hundreds of images from these projects that have mostly never been seen before. If you want to take a look back at the complete 2014 project, you can view it online here.